Monday, January 15, 2007

My Nasty Little Secret

Many people ask why I don't just run for a seat on the RUSD school board - I have many reasons. The major one is that I have two children who have lots of homework and a husband that works 2nd shift - the other is I am finishing up my BS in Information Technology and with work and the kids I do not have much time.

But I have a new reason not to run - I smoke.

Yes, like Barack Obama I have a nasty (but legal) habit. Apparently there are many in this community who will not vote for a smoker. Thank you, open-minded citizens of Racine for giving me yet another excuse not to run for a seat on the RUSD board!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L.O.S.E.R.

I don’t know what the big deal is. I knew a great guy once who smoked. Many people spoke very eloquently about how great he was. His widow and young children got a lot of comfort from that.

Brenda said...

Do you want to be banned, Roomie?

I do hold the power you know - remember what I did with your email address?

Please return to leaving me notes on the whiteboard in the kitchen - I have no time for your nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Shrew.