Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Am I a Republican? Seriously?

Sometime ago, when I first started this blogging thing, somehow I was placed on some blog roll that is “helping Wisconsin become a red state” or something to that effect. I did not seek this out, but you know what they say – as long as they spell your name right…

Now, I am finding that some readers are coming to my site via a Blognet RSS feed – again I did not seek this out, but have since included a link on my site for this feed.

What I want to know is this - once you all figure out that I am not a Republican (although I am fiscally conservative) will you still visit me daily? Please?

For the record, I am not a Democrat either. I prefer to think of myself as an independent voter who often “throws” her vote away on a 3rd party candidate, as both sides of the aisle quite often disgust and sicken me.

2 comments:

Caledonia Unplugged said...

Forget it - I'm never coming to this site again...JUST KIDDING! ;^)

btw, love the black - very chic- is this the new darker side emerging?

Brenda said...

Yes, welcome to the dark side. We have cookies.