Friday, May 18, 2007

Racine's Report Card takes a vacation

I guess I have worked myself out a job, so to speak. There are numerous bloggers talking about both the recent allegations of the PBCG contract and there are new allegations rising every day…

The list of bloggers is growing exponentially so I apologize if I miss anyone:

Peter
Fred
Still Unreal
Kay
Nick
Caledonia Unplugged
Gop Folk

And of course a special thanks to Kat , who like me, has been paying very close attention to RUSD for the last few years.

I’m glad y' all are finally realizing how serious the problems may be – and I want to give a "shout out" to the person who made this all possible (you know who you are).

2 comments:

gopfolk said...

Well thanks for the "shout out!"

Brenda said...

Ummmm, you're welcome!

Seriously, there is one person that has made this possible. Unfortunately if I tell you who the person is I would have to kill you.