Wednesday, May 23, 2007

While the Cat's Away...

Hello everybody, Mr. Racine's Report Card here. Brenda is out of town, and made the mistake of leaving me the keys to the blog. The first thing she said was, "Don't change any of my settings. Don't change the font or color." HA! HA! HA!

So what should we talk about?

Brenda called me about the time that she was supposed to be arriving at camp. She was lost. Made a wrong turn somewhere. Now on her behalf, the map from the school that she was following was a bit crude. So I hopped on the old interweb, and got a good map of the area where she was supposed to be.

Once I figured out where she was, I started telling her how to get back on track. She had the audacity to start telling me I was wrong. I kept my cool for a bit, but she kept insisting that roads were not where I was saying they were. I finally lost it and said, "Do you have a freakin' map? I have a freakin' map. Listen to me!". "Oh, I guess you're right. I thought blah blah blah ... ", she says. Yeah, you thought wrong.

Now don't get me wrong, Brenda is one of the most intelligent people I know, but sometimes she makes me mental. She did finally make it, although a bit late. You're welcome Honey.



Maybe later I'll invite Mr. Kat's Cradle over, have a few beers, and see what this baby can really do. Stay tuned.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post Mr. Racine's Report Card. I could actually picture this event, and hear Brenda freaking out.

Like I said, I really liked this post except for the part about getting together with Mr. Kat's Cradle, tearin' up the blogs, while laughing over some beers. That makes me a little nervous. Although I'm sure that he would think that that was an absolutely stellar idea and just might take you up on that....

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Racine's Report Card is very lucky to have Mr. Racine's Report Card. Voted best husband in the neighborhood.... 2 Years running.

Anonymous said...

Kat, you know the "freak out" well. It was textbook. Tell Mr. Kat that I'm sorry we were not able to make it happen. Another time.

Anon, I wasn't aware that there was such a ballot, but I always knew you guys knew quality when you saw it. Don't I even get a sign for my yard, or a t-shirt or something? Or is this something that you don't want YOUR husbands to know about, cause I'm spreading the word now, although I could be persuaded to keep my mouth shut...

I guess I should try to put things back where they were. Remember, mums the word. You never saw me here.

Brenda said...

Blue font simply will not do - if you permanently changed my settings you will pay.

Why didn't you talk about the WKCE scores, apparently you do not need to know anything. You can simply "make stuff up" - as I've been told.

Frankly I expected more from you....

Anonymous said...

Shrew!

Anonymous said...

Fight nice kiddies.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun party, can I come over and bring Mrs Real Debate?