Monday, May 08, 2006

On Notice/Dead to Me

As sort of an homage to Stephen Colbert and The Colbert Report, I have created my own On Notice/Dead to Me list. Hopefully, I will be able to take some off, but I am not holding my breath. They will probably just move to the other side.

On Notice
Susan Kutz
Dr. Russ Carlsen
Dr. Armin Clobes
Brian Dey
Randy Bangs


Dead to Me
Dr. Thomas A. Hicks


You may notice that I did not include the newest board members. Since tonight was their very 1st board meeting, I think we can cut them some slack.

I also did not include Julie McKenna because she was the only board member with the political fortitude to hold Hicks accountable for his Governance Policy lone gun approach to running the district. Thank you Julie, I know that tonight was very difficult for you.

This is what I gathered from tonight's board meeting; apparently everything is O.K., and we don't need to worry about anything.

Our test scores are great.
Our teachers are valued.
Responsibility Training is working.
Our schools are safe.
Continous Progress is working.
Board Governance is great.





No comments: